Terms & Conditions For CannabisIMP.com & Cannabis Industrial Marketplace Michigan 2019 Summit & Expo Contracts
If a credit card was provided with the contract submission, the advertiser or exhibitor hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this Contract and authorizes CIMP, LLC or a designated partner per the contract or invoice to charge the provided credit card for the first payment and subsequent payments.
If a credit card was not provided, the advertiser or exhibitor hereby agrees to the Terms and conditions of the contract and have included a check payable to CIMP, LLC for the first payment and agrees to make subsequent payments per the Contract for the contracted services.
The initial payment will be applied to the amount due with the Contract. Subsequent payments will be due on the 1st day of each billing period. Failure to provide timely payments will incur a $75 per month late charge and may result in service Termination after 30 days. If a Contract is canceled by CIMP, LLC for nonpayment, the client will be responsible for the entire Contract costs and collection/attorney fees.
The advertiser or exhibitor understands that Contracts can only be terminated within 5 days of signing by providing a written notification of cancellation to CIMP, LLC.
Production & Client Interaction:
CIMP, LLC agrees to provide resources to fulfill the services outlined in the Contract and the client agrees to assign a knowledgeable company contact to be available for the interaction steps as outlined as well as providing necessary company information to complete the Service Contract. Should the client fail to provide the information required within 30 days of written request from CIMP, LLC, CIMP, LLC will have the option to launch and invoice the contracted services.
Data Content & Ownership:
Domains, online profiles, banners, marketing media, and all published data (on-line & off-line) will remain the intellectual property of CIMP, LLC and may reference and/or be linked to and published by CIMP, LLC. for display in any and all of its expositions, owned online properties, and online partnership properties. Upon expiration of the Contract, the client may request the removal of any or all content on CIMP, LLC properties. CIMP, LLC reserves the right to approve or limit any content displayed online or at CIMP LLC’s expositions in or on reserved booth spaces, halls, banners, and seminar areas.
CannabisImp.com Ad & Listing Service:
CannabisImp.com Ad & Listing Renewal:
CIMP, LLC hereby grants the client an ongoing option to renew all or specific contracted ads and listing positions at the same cost if exercised 90 days prior to Contract expiration. The client must provide written notice of their intent to renew to CIMP, LLC 90 days prior to contract expiration and have executed and signed the renewal contract within 60 days of the current contract’s expiration.
CIMP, LLC hereby agrees to perform the contracted services to meet industry best practices and quality standards. Should CIMP, LLC publish incorrect information, the information will be corrected by CIMP, LLC at no charge to the customer after notification of the error, but CIMP, LLC’ liability is strictly limited to correcting the published information, and the client hereby agrees to indemnify CIMP, LLC and hold CIMP, LLC harmless for any loses claimed to have resulted from incorrect data publishing.
Exposition Specific Terms:
- Client will secure all required licenses and permits and to collect and report all taxes as required by government agencies.
- CIMP, LLC reserves the right to approve or limit any content displayed in reserved booth spaces, printed on banners, and within the halls & seminar areas.
- Client must abide by the published schedule, move in and move-out times. Expo booths must be manned during all expo hours or CIMP, LLC
may move or cancel Client’s booth without notice or refund. Clients’ remaining past the move-out time, will incur a fee of $200 + labor costs
to clear the booth area.
- Management assumes no responsibility and liability for any merchandise or exhibit left in the exhibit hall.
- No THC or Marijuana is allowed on the expo premises. If any client, client contractor, or client employee is found breaking this ban, the exhibit
may be removed and authorities contacted.
- CIMP, LLC reserves the right to approve all information displayed by Sponsors/Exhibitors at CIMP, LLC expos and agrees to allow use of the CannabisImp.com logos for advertising. Sponsors and exhibitors agree not to act in any manner that would conflict with or compromise CIMP, LLC’s intellectual property rights, value, deliverable value to other exhibitors, or market perception.
All Contracts are in accordance with the current terms and conditions as published by CIMP, LLC at www.cannabisimp.com/tandc and are governed by the laws of Michigan, the state of incorporation for CIMP, LLC. Any claim by either party is to be in accordance with Michigan law having all claims filed in a Genesee County Michigan court.
Agreement & Consent Clause: