Stevan is involved in all aspects of the company’s operations, as well as being actively involved with all cannabis related projects from the design development of the grow process and environment to the occupancy and/or production. Stevan has almost fifteen years of experience in purchasing, operations and sales in the automotive manufacturing environment with Tier 1 supply base and OEM capacity. Stevan took his knowledge from the automotive and expanded his experiences by starting Bratic Enterprises in 2000 within the LED industry for the automotive. Over time, Stevan progressed the company into the commercial and industrial lighting markets building LED circuit boards and sustained growth into the Horticultural, Agricultural and Cannabis markets with LED Grow lights, while realizing the need for a more cost-effective and sustainable energy solution by adding Micro-Grid Systems to the offerings of the company for continued value-add offerings to his customers. Steven’s goal is to offer the best in class energy efficient and sustainable solution at the most competitive price in the market.
Academic and professional training:
- Energy Management Certification (Oakland University)
- Selling Energy (Mark Jewell)
- Project Management Certification Training (Capstone Development)
- Cost Reduction/Avoidance (National Association of Purchasing Management)
- Negotiating for Senior Executives (Harvard Law School)
- Value Analysis / Value Engineering (Capstone Development)