Attorney specializing in cannabis applications and business structures, including corporate organization for tax savings, offering documents for raising money, deal structuring, etc.
- Harvard trained government scientist
- Former High Tech Entrepreneur of The Year
- Have spoken at every major cannabis convention in the US
- Director of Governance for Harvard alumni association
- Have submitted over 1,000 cannabis applications for clients throughout the world.
Author of eight books on cannabis and cannabis businesses, two of which lead their categories on Amazon:
- "The Marijuana Business Operations Guide"
- "IRS 280E and Its Effect on the Cannabis Business"
- "The Marijuana Business Licensing Guide"
- "Carp's Legal Forms for the Cannabis Business"
- "Standard Operating Procedures for Cannabis Cultivation Facilities"
- "Standard Operating Procedures for Cannabis Manufacturing and Processing Facilities"
- "Standard Operating Procedures for Cannabis Dispensaries"
- "The Certified Cannabis Compliance Officer Audit Manual and Guidebook"