Dr. Karyemaitre Aliffe earned his BA from Harvard University in Organic & Medicinal Chemistry, and MD with Distinguished Honors (magna cum laude) from Stanford University School of Medicine (MD-PhD Training Program in Cancer Biology, Departments of Molecular Pharmacology, Chemical and Systems Biology). His postgraduate clinical training, also from Stanford, is in Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Pain Management.
Professionally, Dr. Aliffe has 25+ years of strategic leadership in phytomedicinal discovery and formulation, with global experience ranging from Silicon Valley to the rainforests of the Amazon and the Congo. He is presently Chairman, Executive Officer at Noobiome Clinical Sciences (non-profit research and education) and Praxigen Biomedia. He leads an expert Natural Health Product Development Team, applying translational medicine and integrative neurophysiology to expand the utility of cannabis-based formulations unto enhancement of global human life and longevity. An engaging, multilingual, public speaker, he gives lectures and seminar presentations to professionals and health-focused community groups worldwide.
Professional Expertise and Areas of Interest
- Clinical Trials of Natural Medicinal Agents
- Endocannabinoid System Pharmacology
- Molecular and Clinical Pharmacognosy
- Molecular & Functional Neuroscience
- Medicinal Marijuana Product R&D
- Cannabinoid Pharmacogenomics
- Cannabis Health & Beauty Aids
- Immunomodulation and Cancer
- Cognitive Function Enhancement
- Human Performance Optimization
- Healthful Longevity and Anti-Ageing
- Ongoing development of psychotropic quantitative analysis
- Global medicinal, euphoric, and psychotherapeutic effects
- Human Performance Enhancement/Impairment Assessment
How safe is THC?
How effective is CBD?
What does the plant know that your doctor doesn't know?
There is a groundswell of interest in Cannabis throughout all populations. With a visionary synthesis of scientific information and human insights, we can chart a clear path forward to realize optimal human benefit and do a better job than Big Pharma.