As Owner of Learning Rebels™, Shannon Tipton is a skilled learning strategist with over 20 years of leadership experience developing successful infrastructures for training departments across North America, Europe and China.
Shannon gets ridiculously excited to work with organizations to develop learning solutions to achieve actionable business results. Recognized as bringing real-world expertise into the learning field, Shannon aligns business need with training technologies and tools to strengthen workplace learning.
As author of “Disruptive Learning” Shannon frequently speaks at conferences across North America and Europe. Recently named in the top 100 elearning “Movers and Shakers” by eLearning Industry, Shannon’s blog “Learning Rebels” is in the top 100 elearning blogs and can be found at learningrebels.com.
Driving growth and retention through employee and consumer engagement
What’s it worth to your company to have well-trained, productive employees who get up to speed faster and stay in their jobs longer? When you have a stellar training and onboarding process, your new hires will have stellar first days.
Join the rapid-fire discussion between Brian and Shannon on the challenges you face in the cannabis industry around employee onboarding, retention, education and engagement.
- How to transfer the risk of incorrectly applied HR tasks, so you can focus on your business.
- Creating a virtual warm welcome with electronic and virtual onboarding process
- Where do benefits and 401K fit into the onboarding process
- Help your employees help your customers with deep product knowledge
- Creating an environment to support employee and customer engagement
- Differentiate from your competitors with a focus on safety and continuous employee training