Brian is a proven entrepreneur with hands-on professional experiences in the world of service, technology, and finance. Brian’s experience includes senior finance positions at Clough Capital Partners, Eze Castle Integration, and BL Trading. Brian has Bachelor of Science degrees in accounting and computer science from Quinnipiac University, as well as a Master in Business Administration from Boston University.
Driving growth and retention through employee and consumer engagement
What’s it worth to your company to have well-trained, productive employees who get up to speed faster and stay in their jobs longer? When you have a stellar training and onboarding process, your new hires will have stellar first days.
Join the rapid-fire discussion between Brian and Shannon on the challenges you face in the cannabis industry around employee onboarding, retention, education and engagement.
- How to transfer the risk of incorrectly applied HR tasks, so you can focus on your business.
- Creating a virtual warm welcome with electronic and virtual onboarding process
- Where do benefits and 401K fit into the onboarding process
- Help your employees help your customers with deep product knowledge
- Creating an environment to support employee and customer engagement
- Differentiate from your competitors with a focus on safety and continuous employee training