Engineered to exceed demanding security requirements, Tilt-A-Way Vertical Pivot Gates are recognized for setting the standards in design quality and performance. For either low or high security applications, our vertical pivot gates are manufactured and tested to withstand the harshest operating conditions while complementing any security access system and is also UL 325 Listed.
Our vertical lift gate systems are made of steel or aluminum for long life. We offer an anti-twist and sway design. This vertical security gate is high in security yet keeps its modest look.
How does our vertical lift gate system work?
Tilt-A-Way vertical security gates are balanced by two springs that pull in a straight line for maximum life. The springs are protected by our patented design. A center pull enhances the spring’s life cycle. Each spring incorporates adjusting units. Cables travel over two pulleys, each with a double row of ball bearings. An automatic shutdown is provided in the event that the cable breaks. Each pulley is adjustable for up, down, forward, and back directions providing a perfect balance.
Why is Tilt-A-Way your best choice for vertical gates?
- The barrier is automatically locked when in the down position.
- All hinges are stainless steel.
- A safety control is provided to protect the gate’s balance system.
- The main power switch is located in a secure control box.
- All solenoids are constant duty.
- The connection arm controlling the barrier is secured in a rubber shock absorber for smooth operation, with the soft start, ramp up and soft slow down feature. This provides extended life to the operator.
- Limit switches mounted at each end of travel ensure an accurate, and positive control.
- Complete installation instructions, accompanied by an illustrated parts list and operations manual, are included with each vertical pivot gate.
- Outer skins are made with anti-rust .065, Aluminum.
- All aluminum barriers with a wind load rating of 100 mph or an optional 150 mph wind rating.
As a security gate manufacturer, part of IDEAL’s on-going commitment to quality, test procedures established at our Billings, Montana headquarters, exercise each component of our Tilt-A-Way vertical pivot test gate with 2,900 cycles per day, 7 days per week, 12 months per year. In all, over 2.7 million cycles have been completed to date ensuring long-term performance.
Visited 226 times, 1 Visit today