They say in unity lies real strength. With that in mind, the Florida Hemp Council was established to bring necessary resources to the Florida hemp industry and work together to overcome challenging times and remain sustainable.
The Mission of the Florida Hemp Council (FLHC) is to create a thriving ecosystem aimed at catapulting the Florida hemp industry to the forefront as leaders in hemp and hemp product production. We will represent all channels of the state’s economic engine, from farmers to retailers, and everyone in-between and help everyone stay connected to each other.
FLHC promotes the sound development for the emerging hemp industry.
FLHC members are privy to vibrant programs which enhance their professional growth.
We want to:
- Keep licensing fees low.
- Hold manufacturers to testing standards.
- Make sure all consumer disclosures are on the label.
- Promote continued research.
- Help guide farmers so they are not taken advantage of for their land for by untrusted seed sellers.
- Promote Florida manufacturing state and local opportunities.
Visited 68 times, 1 Visit today