Om of Medicine is dedicated to improving the quality of life for both our members and our community through the provisioning of medical cannabis in a collaborative, safe, and inspiring environment. We promote the rights of patients and the healing power of the plant through advocacy, education, and research.
Located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Om of Medicine is surrounded by establishments for dining, shopping, and entertainment. We aim to provide an artistic, visionary, and inspiring environment. Our staff is well trained, compassionate, and eager to help YOU!
- We are ADA compliant & located on the ground floor (if you need wheelchair assistance, call us before you arrive and we will meet you at our door with a wheelchair).
- We offer discounts for those with disabilities, seniors, and veterans.
- Complimentary 1-hr Republic Parking validations are provided (please refrain from parking in restricted spots or alleys).
- A guest may accompany you in to our member lounge.
- Enjoy the option to pre-order online or by phone.
- Sign-up for email or text alerts about our events.
- Receive invites to FREE monthly comedy shows & support groups, cultivation seminars (with geneticist and cannabis culture guru, DJ Short), participate in volunteer work with Food Gatherers, and become politically active.
- Participate in an anonymous University of Michigan pain study.
- Receive a FREE birthday gift.
- View or purchase local artwork.
- FREE wi-fi each time you visit.
The Om of Medicine was established with the goal of making an immersive experience for all medical cannabis patients. We consider our facility to not only be for the provisioning of medical cannabis, but to be a mood-enhancement facility.
Om has created an environment you can feel comfortable bringing your grandmother to. In that same environment, you can be inspired to be a kid again. Bridging the gap between young & old, new & experienced, nature & technology… an environment exists which captures the duality of life, in perfect balance. We seek to leave each patient feeling more joyful than when they first walked in. We achieve this by creating an uplifting and stimulating environment; enhancing the moods of all who enter.
Visited 21 times, 1 Visit today