We work as a team across geographic boundaries to protect or expand the interests of our clients in multiple jurisdictions. We leverage resources and capabilities at all five of our offices to deliver seamless client service.
Operating from five strategic locations – Beijing, New York, Portland, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. – Garvey Schubert Barer represents clients locally, nationally and internationally, with a special focus on the Pacific Rim. We provide practical, client-centered solutions to established market leaders, newly launched enterprises, athletes and entertainers, and governmental bodies.
- Accounting Firms
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Business & Corporate Finance
- Communications, Telecom and Media
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Election and Political Law, Public Policy and Lobbying
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Family-Owned and Closely Held Businesses
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Government and Regulatory
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
- Intellectual Property
- Labor, Employment and Immigration
- Maritime Companies and Fisheries
- Real Estate
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trusts, Estates and Charitable Organizations
Business, Corporate Finance, Tax, Environmental law, Natural Resources, Intellectual Property, International law, Labor & Employment, Immigration, Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Healthcare, Emerging Companies, and Sports & Entertainment.
Visited 66 times, 1 Visit today