Fiber, Field, & Fork is a consulting firm that helps clients increase the value of their business through revenue growth from business development, marketing, sales and securing capital to fund that growth.
Companies leverage our over 25 years of C Suite experience, 10 years of which as CEO, in Ag/plant related businesses. We really enjoy working with companies on strategy, capital, revenue generation to drive valuation, and ultimately exits.
Having closed over $200M in commercial deals over the years, invariably companies have also noticed our having raised over $40M in investment capital from angels, family funds, and VCs and invariably ask us to pitch in there. Having raised funds and now being considered “Ag related experts” by many parts of the investment community, various VCs and angel funding groups ask us to input on various companies being considered and provide opinions to the investors. Thus providing us with unique knowledge of what investors are looking for in our space.
People generally hire Fiber, Field, & Fork to:
- Handle items that a management team may not have the bandwidth to cover.
- Facilitate and/or own securing deals that validate the strategy, enhance corporate valuation, reduce commercial risk, increase retail presence and customer trial, and enhance cash flow
- Business development, sales, and marketing
- M & A
- General management (running businesses, Board composition and management)
- Product development – NPV analysis, project manage new product go to market
- Weigh in on corporate and capital strategy quickly and then help execute
- Help with capital raise messaging and make introductions to my deep rolodex of potential investors
We are usually not hired directly for operations, technology, HR activities, although we have access to resources for all of these.
Visited 58 times, 2 Visits today