The entire team at the Cannabis Legal Group is dedicated to providing our clients professional and quality legal assistance in all aspects of representation. We are all dedicated to ensuring that every matter runs as smoothly and professionally as possible.
Retail sales of marijuana in the United States is estimated to be between six and nine billion dollars in 2018. The commercial marijuana market in Michigan will be a significant contributor. If you are interested in taking part in this industry, now is the time. The Cannabis Legal Group can provide complete marijuana business and compliance services necessary to get any marijuana-related business up and running as efficiently as possible. State and municipal laws are changing rapidly. The lawyers at the Cannabis Legal Group are experts of the new Michigan laws to help set up businesses that will be compliant now. Due to the strict regulation of marijuana in Michigan it is critically important to operate any marijuana-related business strictly pursuant to applicable municipal and state law. If these laws are not adhered to very strictly, a business and its operators can subject themselves to very harsh criminal penalties.
The law firm is also on top of cannabusiness compliance standards. Any business wishing to be in operation and receive a state license will need to start now. Michigan’s marijuana business regulations will be complicated and detailed. We already know what to expect and we have the expertise to guide those seeking a state license as soon as possible. This includes commercial cultivation, dispensaries, and marijuana-infused processing.
The Cannabis Legal Group provides all the services necessary including the following:
- Business Corporation Entity Consultation and Set-up
- Operating and Shareholder Agreements
- Federal Tax Employment Number Acquisition
- Management Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Training Programs and Handbooks
- Licensee and Employee Background Checks
- Municipal and State Marijuana Business License Applications
- Michigan Department of Community Health Registration
- Intellectual Property Registration
- Vendor Referrals and Written Agreements
- Professional and Financial Services – Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Professional Business Plans for Applications and to Attract Investors
- All required compliance documents and standard operating procedures including:
- Waste Disposal Plans
- Security Plans
- Inventory Management Plans
- Cash Management Plans
Visited 20 times, 1 Visit today