AMOS is a service company that provides parts, field service, installation and preventive maintenance on most recycling equipment, including Ameri-Shred’s, for cannabis businesses.
We also offer these additional services for recycling equipment:
- Equipment Repair & Reconditioning
- Recycling Equip. Service Contracts
- Preventive Maintenance
USED RECYCLING Equipment
Factory Re-manufactured Shredders & Recycling Equipment:
Almost all of the parts are new. Often, only the frame and the electrical panel housing are reused after being reconditioned.
Factory Reconditioned Shredders & Recycling Equipment:
Includes a combination of new and used parts. Used parts must be in above average condition in order to be reused.
Factory Inspected Shredders & Recycling Equipment:
Only worn parts are replaced when the equipment has only been slightly used and is already in above average condition.
Factory Tested Shredders & Recycling Equipment:
Used recycling equipment is factory cleaned & tested and then priced accordingly to sell “as is” with no warranty.
SHREDDING EQUIPMENT Parts & Service:
We service & repair most models of industrial shredders & recycling equipment. Compare our expertise and buying power when you need equipment service or repair.
- Obsolete Parts: Made to specification
- Machined Parts: Contract manufactured
- Used Parts: Ask about our inventory
- Powder Coating: Choose from any AMOS or RAL color
- Laser Burned Logos
- UL/CSA Certifications: Electrical Panel
SHREDDING SYSTEM Design & Installation
Amos offers turnkey solutions for your cannabis recycling equipment needs. We provide shredding system design, delivery, installation, integration and training on operations, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
We excel at plant based shredding systems. Complete systems often include industrial shredders, box dumpers, metal detectors, paper sorting systems, paper metering systems and balers as well as input, output and/or transfer conveyors.
Truck Tire Shredders: 100 HP, 9.9 tons/hour
Passenger Tire Shredders: 60 HP, 13.2 tons/hour
- Unique proprietary cutter design provides for higher throughput, longer cutter life & less required HP
- Zero tolerance between the cutters shears instead of tears the tires, into cleanly cut strips
- Ruggedly constructed to shred through debris such as sheet metal, wood or ice trapped in the tires
- Combine either tire shredder with an industrial shredder to further process the tires into chip form
Visited 74 times, 1 Visit today